TANGERINE CASE COMPETITION
What’s a case competition?
Tangerine is looking for a new marketing plan for their business, and they want YOU to help them! By using your marketing knowledge, either by yourself or with a team, they want you to write a marketing plan that is backed up by information to help them. At the end, the top 2 reports win a cash prize!
- Individual or team registrations (max team of 3)
- Can sign up right up until the last day when the project is due
- 1st place: $400
- 2nd place: $250
- Case will be released Thursday, February 15th @ 5:00 PM
- This case will be sent via email to the registered individuals and teams
- Project is due Thursday, March 1st @ 5:00 PM
- Task: Create a Tangerine Bank Acquisition Marketing Plan
- Market: Consumers born 1970 – 2000
- Presentation day is March 7th (date & time TBD)
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a team name and team roster (max team of 3) to sign up for the case competition. For effective communication, please appoint one person from each team to be the main person to contact.
Want to be involved in events like this one?